Shipping and Delivery
Australia Only – Free Express Post Offer
We offer free express post for all orders including a full priced item over $50. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Australian Eparcel Delivery Rates
Eparcel Express delivery costs $10.00AUD.
*Freight charges apply per parcel, not item.
International Delivery Services & Rates
Desert Rose Boutique will accept international orders. Please contact our customer service team on email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Please note Desert Rose Boutique is not liable for any customs fees that may be incurred for the importing of goods. Each country has differing rates of duties and taxes. It is your responsibility to be aware of your countries charges. International Standard delivery is free with purchases over $100. Shipping costs $25.00AUD.
*Freight charges apply per parcel, not item.
How Your Order Gets From Us To You!
Orders received before 2pm (EST) each business day from Monday-Friday are packed and dispatched on the same day. Desert Rose Boutique uses Australia Post Eparcel for all deliveries within Australia. You can select either standard or express shipping when purchasing at the checkout.
Delivery times within Australia are subject to Australia Post network terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding your parcel delivery time or if you’re unsure if your delivery address is within the Australia Post express next day delivery network please contact:
Australia Post Customer Service on 13 POST (13 7678)
Desert Rose Boutique Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org +61 7 4153 5302
Australia Post Express Eparcel offers next business day delivery if you live in Queensland and metro areas Australia wide. Otherwise, express parcels can take 2-3 business days to be delivered. Australia Post Standard Eparcel can take between 3 to 5 business days to be delivered. Please note parcels are dispatched from our warehouse in Wide Bay.
*Please note that our E-Boutique warehouse is not open on weekends or public holidays.
During holiday periods, even though we may package your parcel the same day, delivery will depend on Australia Post’s Holiday Schedule. Please check the Australia Post website www.austpost.com.au prior to placing your order for impact on deliveries during these periods.
During Desert Rose Boutique peak sale periods your order could take longer due to the dispatch quantities and volume of orders being processed in those particular times. Please we will endeavour to have all parcels dispatched within 48 hours of order placement.
If you are not home when your order is delivered, Australia Post will leave a collection card that you can take into the nominated Post Office to collect your parcel. Your parcel will be held by Australia Post for the maximum time stated on the collection card, after this it will be returned to Desert Rose Boutique as unclaimed. Once unclaimed goods have arrived in the Desert Rose Boutique warehouse, you will be contacted and your order will be held for a total of two weeks. If we can’t get in touch with you within these two weeks your order will be cancelled and the total cost of the original invoice (less any freight charges) will be sent to you in the form of an online gift voucher.
Australia Post Tracking
Your Australia Post Eparcel tracking number will be emailed to the email address on your order. Please note if you don’t enter an email address on your order you will not receive an order confirmation or tracking information. Occasionally this emailed tracking number could fall into your junk mail box depending on your email filtering. Watch out for this email so you can track the progress of your order from our doorstep to yours!
To track your order, please visit: http://auspost.com.au/track/
- The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at the checkout. For parcels that are un-deliverable and returned to Desert Rose Boutique a re-dispatch fee will be charged for the parcel to be resent. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
- Depending on the nature of the goods ordered, Desert Rose Boutique will arrange for delivery of the goods by Australia Post. Desert Rose Boutique will endeavour to deliver the goods to customers within the time period specified at the time of placing the order. However, Desert Rose Boutique will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to a delay.
All national orders delivered by Australia Post require a signature upon delivery, if a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing the customer of how to collect the parcel during normal business hours. Parcels will be held by the delivery service for a maximum hold time. Should the customer not respond to a calling card and the parcel is returned to Desert Rose Boutique as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
- Desert Rose Boutique reserves the right not to accept an order, or to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods
- Subject to the terms of any order Desert Rose Boutique will only ship orders when all items on the order are available for dispatch.
- Subject to the Desert Rose Boutique returns policy, Desert Rose Boutique will take reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left Desert Rose Boutique.
- For all national orders delivered by Australia Post, the customer is responsible for the address they supply for delivery. Australia Post will deliver the parcel to the address and not the addressee. Any person residing at that location/residence can sign for the parcel. It is your responsibility to follow up the people residing at this address to confirm parcel delivery if you are unavailable. A possible solution to this problem is having your parcel delivered to the nearest post office.
- If you have an existing ATL (Authority To Leave) on your delivery address this overrides Desert Rose Boutique contract with Australia Post and your parcel will be left in the care with whoever is present. Desert Rose Boutique is not liable for the parcel once it has been left under these circumstances.
- You are responsible for the delivery address you choose. You are responsible for the typing of your address when placing your order, please keep in mind this typing will be printed directly on to your eparcel delivery sticker. Desert Rose Boutique is not liable for any spelling errors and this is your responsibility when ordering.